No, I haven't heard back from David Pollard, the voice teacher, yet. But fuck it. I'll be waiting for ever if I'm not more proactive. I'm going to fly out there and take a chance. If he turns me away, he turns me away. If he's unavailable, I'll explore other possible options out there. I'll probably decide to make a day or two visit to Paris as well. I'll have to see what my finances and the itinerary allow. JC and I discussed it this afternoon, and we've decided to go after the election for a week to a week-and-a-half.