Step 1: Pick out 10 movies you love
Step 2: Pick a favorite quotation from said movies
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what movies the lines come from
This will probably be harder for me than for you, but...
- "[he] never told you what happened to your father."
"He told me enough. He told me you killed him."
"No. I am your father."
- "Janie, can you get me the number of a local florist?"
"I'll take care of them, sir, where do you want them sent?"
"No, I want to do it myself. I just need the number."
"I don't understand."
"I want the phone number of a florist."
"You just want the phone number?"
"I don't understand, sir, is there a problem with..."
"Janie, I want to send some flowers. I want to do it myself. I don't want staff, I don't want to issue an executive order...I just want the phone number."
- "Did you say yewts?"
"Yeah, two yewts."
"What is a yewt?"
"Oh excuse me your honor, two youtttthhhhs."
- "Yes, I've heard! Kills men by the hundreds! And if he were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes...and bolts of lightning from his arse!"
- "What we got here is a failure to communicate."
- "The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America is ruled by it like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game, is a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and that could be again. Oh, people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come."
- "I told you, don't call me junior!"
- "Shut up, just shut up. You had me at hello."
- "You ever hear of the Emancipation Proclamation?"
"Oh, I don't listen to hip hop."
- "You can do it! You can do it ALL NIGHT LONG!"