- Alexander, Lloyd — The Black Cauldron
- Anthony, Piers — Letters to Jenny
- Cooper, Susan — Over Sea, Under Stone
- Proulx, Annie — Close Range: Wyoming Stories
- Kincaid, Jamaica — Lucy
- Christie, Agatha — The Unexpected Guest
- Dick, Philip K. — Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
- Cooper, Susan — The Dark Is Rising
Well, I've fallen off the wonderful pace I set in January. It took me two weeks to read The Dark Is Rising. It shouldn't have taken half that.
I did enjoy this installment in the series, moreso than I did Over Sea, Under Stone. The Dark Is Rising seemed more magical, and I enjoyed that about it.
I'm going to start Greenwitch tonight. Even with all the packing I have to do, it shouldn't take me long to finish; after all, it's only 131 pages long. Then I think I might take a break from the series and read something else, something less "fantasy" or less "young adult." (Don't worry, surrealestate, I'll have all the books back to you before I leave for London.)