- 13:56:22: You'd think these professional - & some famous - classical singers might be bothered to sing the right notes & words.
- 14:00:14: To the 1st 4 recordings: I realize Mussorgsky is considered unpolished & difficult to learn, but try to stay within a 6th of the vocal line.
- 14:03:08: And to the last recording: I realize Russian isn't your 1st language, but that doesn't mean you can make it up as you go along.
- 14:06:40: Seriously, I wonder how some people reach professional status. Some of them don't even have nice voices to make up for their imprecision.
- 20:23:39: Damn that octopus is good! I'm putting money on whoever he picks next!
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com